A Dahabiya cruise on the river Nile allows you to explore the ancient sites of Egypt in traditional way.The great explorers and those completing the Grand Tour would have sailed the Nile on these types of boat. Dahabiya takes you on a Luxury small Nile cruise boat which combines historical and mystical sightseeing with the peace and tranquility of a Nile cruise as you dream it should be. With everything taken care of from the moment you arrive, you will enjoy delicious organic food prepared by our expert Egyptian chef and luxurious accommodation in a traditional style. To make the most of the sites you are accompanied by your own Master’s degree qualified Egyptologist along with a dedicated tour manager and crew. Join us on our Luxury Dahabiya Nile cruise and cruise the Nile in elegance and style.
- 3 nights' accommodation in 5 stars Dahabiya on FB basis.
- A/C airport transfers and transportation for tours
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the program including entrance fees (Excludes Mummy room, interior parts of Pyramids and tombs not included in general museum admission)
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian & German speaking guide.
- Local taxes and service charges.
- International airfare.
- Departure & airport taxes and fees.
- Passport and visa services & fees.
- Beverages with meals.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Tips to drivers, guides and escorts.
- Any tour or transportation services on days stated as free days.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, taxi, excess baggage etc.
- Travel insurance and optional tours.
Day 1: Aswan
Pick you up from Aswan airport, train station or your hotel start a tour to visit the Philae Temple, The High Dam with enjoy walking in Aswan Bazzar. Back to the boat to enjoy an amazing evening in Aswan and overnight.
Overnight: Dahabiya / Aswan (B, L, D)
Day 2: Abu Simbel Optional – Kom ombo
Breakfast on Board, Lunch on board the Nile Dahabiya, Sail to Kom Ombo, Visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, Sail to el Ramady Island, Dinner and Overnight on board.
Overnight: Dahabiya / Kom ombo (B, L, D)
Day 3: Kom ombo – Edfu – Esna - Luxor
Breakfast on board, Sailing to Esna at the early morning, Lunch on board whilst sailing. Crossing Esna lock, Visit the East Bank of Luxor (Temples of Luxor and Karnak) by Car from Esna, Sail to Luxor.
Overnight: Dahabiya / Luxor West bank (B, L, D)
Day 4: West bank - Departure
After breakfast, Disembarkation, Visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple and the Colossi of Memnon) Transfer to Luxor airport or Luxor train station or your hotel. Thank you for visiting Egypt! (B)
||# of Nights
Your first-hand experiences really help other travelers. Thanks!