5-day tour from Amman to Petra and visiting the main attractions in Jordan.
(Amman - Madaba - Mount Nebo – Kerak – Petra )
- Accommodation at 4 stars Hotels on BB basis
- Transfers by A/C modern Coaches.
- All Entrance Fees to all sites mentioned in the program.
- Taxes & service charges for services included.
- Meet & assist on arrival and departure at Airport for more than 5 pax (for less than 5 pax Meet & assist will be after customs area)
- Local guide at Petra for 2-3 Hours for less than 5 pax
- Local guide at Jerash for 2 Hours for less than 5 pax
- English speaking guide all through tours for all groups of 5 pax and above.
- Free collective entry visa for all groups starting from 5 pax & more upon providing all passport details prior to 10 days of arrival for the non-restricted nationalities, with a minimum of 02 nights stay
- Any other meal not mentioned above.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Anything else not mentioned above.
- Visa Fees for individuals less than 5 pax (JD 40 per person) /non-restricted nationalities
- Any kind of tips
- Any kind of beverages during meals
- Private English Speaking Guide for groups of less than 5 pax
- Departure taxes in Jordan
- International airfare
Day 1: Arrival Amman
Upon your arrival to Amman at Queen Alia Airport, and after finalizing your visa and immigration entrance to Jordan and passing the passport registration area, and collecting your baggage. Once complete, our driver will be waiting for you at the arrivals hall holding a sign with your name. Transfer to Amman for overnight (B)
Day 2: Amman city tour – Jerash
After breakfast at your hotel, start the tour of Amman visiting: the Citadel of Amman with its museum, overlooking old Amman and the Roman Amphitheatre. Continue down town to visit the Amphitheatre and the Traditional Museum. Drive through old Amman heading to West Amman - the modern part of the city. After visit drive to the North to visit the Greco-Roman city of Jerash (Jerasa), also known as the Pompeii of the East for it is the Second Well preserved Roman City in the World. Visiting the Hippodrome, its Oval colonnade Piazza, Colonnade Streets, Airtimes temple, Zeus Temple and the South Theater. Back to Amman for overnight (B)
Day 3: Amman - Madaba - Mount Nebo – Kerak – Petra
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive early morning to visit Madaba (the City of the Mosaics) to visit St. Georges Church which cradles the 5th century mosaic Map of the Holy Land. After that going up to Mount Nebo the place where Moses was buried. From the top, if the sky is clear enough, you can see Jericho, the Dead Sea, and the Jordan Valley, also visiting the church dating 5th century A.D maintained by the Franciscans. Then drive to Kerak, via the King’s Highway. In Kerak you will visit an ancient Crusader stronghold, situated on a hilltop about 1000 meters above sea level and is surrounded on three sides by a valley. Then you will be transferred to Petra, the red-rose city for check in and overnight (B)
Day 4: Petra visit
Today enjoy the visit of one of the new Seven Wonders of The World. There is no visit of Jordan will be complete without having seen the capital of the ancient Nabatean kingdom, Petra, Begin your visit by enjoying a walk or a short horse ride from Petra’s main entrance to the entrance of the old city “Al Siq”. As you reach the end of the Siq, the first and greatest monument of Petra slowly comes into view. This is the famous Treasury monument “Al Khazneh”. Indulge yourself, and walk through the architectural and spiritual wonders of this majestic place examining every detail in sight. After visit back to your hotel for overnight (B)
Day 5: Petra – Queen Alia International Airport.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Amman Queen Alia International Airport for Departure to final Destination. (B)
||# of Nights
||Corp Executive Hotel Amman
||Petra Guest House
Your first-hand experiences really help other travelers. Thanks!