A Dahabiya cruise on the river Nile allows you to explore the ancient sites of Egypt in traditional way.The great explorers and those completing the Grand Tour would have sailed the Nile on these types of boat. Dahabiya takes you on a Luxury small Nile cruise boat which combines historical and mystical sightseeing with the peace and tranquillity of a Nile cruise as you dreamt it should be. With everything taken care of from the moment you arrive, you will enjoy delicious organic food prepared by our expert Egyptian chef and luxurious accommodation in a traditional style. To make the most of the sites you are accompanied by your own Master’s degree qualified Egyptologist along with a dedicated tour manager and crew. Join us on our Luxury Dahabiya Nile cruise and cruise the Nile in elegance and style.
- 4 nights' accommodation in 5 stars Dahabiya on FB basis.
- A/C airport transfers and transportation for tours
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the program including entrance fees (Excludes Mummy room,
- interior parts of Pyramids and tombs not included in general museum admission)
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian & German speaking guide.
- Local taxes and service charges.
- International airfare.
- Departure & airport taxes and fees.
- Passport and visa services & fees.
- Beverages with meals.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Tips to drivers, guides and escorts.
- Any tour or transportation services on days stated as free days.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, taxi, excess baggage etc.
- Travel insurance and optional tours.
Day 1: Luxor
Pick you up from Luxor airport, train sation or your hotel start a tour to visit the East Bank the Karnak Temple and Luxor temple, then you will be transferred from Luxor East bank to the West bank for embarking your Nile Boat where you will be welcomed by the crew on board. Overnight in the West bank on board your Nile boat.
Overnight: Dahabiya / West bank Luxor (L, D)
Day 2: West bank - Esna
Enjoy breakfast at your leisure, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple and the Colossi of Memnon) lunch on board sail to Esna dinner and overnight.
Overnight: Dahabiya / Esna (B, L, D)
Day 3: Esna - Edfu
After breakfast crossing Esna lock, sailing to Edfu, arrive around noon time. Visit Edfu Temple by horse carriage, one of the largest and most intact of Egypt's monuments. Two beautiful granite statues of the Falcon God Horus flank the entrance. After your visit to the temple, either ride or walk through the bazaar, this is an extensive bazaar where you can barter for souvenirs, spices and perfumes. Lunch on Board then continues Sailing till Sail to Al Ramady Island dinner and overnight.
Overnight: Dahabiya / Edfu (B, L, D)
Day 4: Aswan
Breakfast at your leisure, sailing to Aswan. Sail to el Sheikh Fadl Island, Lunch on board during sailing, Tea time and Dinner on el Sheikh Fadl Island.Sail to Aswan after Dinner and Overnight.
Overnight: Dahabiya / Aswan (B, L, D)
Day 5: Aswan - Departure
Breakfast on Board, Disembarkation then you will enjoy a visit to the Philae Temple, The High Dam with enjoy walking in Aswan Bazzar. Transfer to Aswan airport or Aswan train station or your hotel. Thank you for visiting Egypt! (B)
||# of Nights
Your first-hand experiences really help other travelers. Thanks!