Spend 5 days exploring exotic and beautiful Morocco. Visit the famous cities of Morocco and learn their fascinating history.
Visit famous and scenic places such as Casablanca, the economic capital and legendary city of Morocco, which has all the hallmarks of a modern metropolis. The old city (Medina) in the north and the enormous Hassan II Mosque are both noteworthy landmarks.
Also visit Fez, one of the four "imperial cities". The Medina of Fez el Bali is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a number of major monuments are being saved from ruin and restored.
- Accommodation for 04 nights / 05 days on Half board at quoted hotels or similar. Transportation with an adequate deluxe vehicle according to the number of participants.
- A qualified English local guide for FIT & English speaking guide throughout for Group.
- Entrance fees to the monuments except Hassan II mosque in Casablanca.
- Our full assistance.
- Portage of luggage and tips at airport and hotels.
- Dinner with Fantasia show in Fes.
- Full Board in local restaurant.
- Entrance fees to Hassan II Mosque (Inside): 12 euros / Pax the guide tour is organized a 09:00, 10:00, 11:00 & 14:00. ( Closed on Fridays & religious Holidays )
- Supplement new year gala dinner = 180 euros per pa.
Day 1: Casablanca
Welcome at the airport, delivery of your vouchers and your trip documents. Brief review of the tour during your transfer to the hotel. Check in, accommodation at the hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Casablanca / Rabat / /Meknes /Volubilis / Fez (300 km)
Departure to Rabat, the administrative capital of Morocco.City tour: the Royal Palace, (Mechouar), the Oudaya Kasbah, the Mohamed V mausoleum, the Hassan Tower.Lunch at own expenses and continuation to Meknes. Visit of the Ismalian capital famous for its 40 km long walls, the Bab Mansour, the Royal stables and the Jewish quarter. Continuation to Fes, via the ruins of Volubilis and the holy city of Moulay Idriss. Accommodation at the hotel in Fes. Possibility for a dinner with Moroccan show in a local restaurant.
Day 3: Fez
The whole day is devoted to the city-sightseeing of Fez, the religious capital of Morocco: the medieval Medina with its Attarine and Bou Anania Medersas, the Nejjarine fountain, the Moulay Idriss mausoleum, and the Karaouine mosque. Possibility for a Moroccan lunch at a traditional restaurant in the Medina. Afternoon, visit of Fez Jdid. Accommodation at the hotel. In the evening, possibility to attend the magnificent « sound and light » show, which is available during certain periods of the year.
Day 4: Fez / Casablanca (250 km)
After breakfast, departure to Casablanca, Regaining of the economical Capital of Morocco via the high way. Visit of the central market, the Habous district, the Royal Palace, the Mohamed V square, the residential area of Anfa and the outside of the mosque Hassan II. Possibility for a fish lunch at the Corniche. Dinner & accommodation at the hotel.
Day 5: Casablanca / Departure
Transfer to the airport of Casablanca, assistance with departure formalities.
||# of Nights
||Sheraton Casablanca Hotel & Towers Hotel
||Hôtel Palais Medina & SPA Fès
Your first-hand experiences really help other travelers. Thanks!